Saints bringing in Travaris Cadet for a workout (1 Viewer)

The way AK runs and take hits no way he stay healthy for a full year. Knew it was coming sooner than later. Put Taysom in at running back a few snaps see what he can do. Saints have nobody on Practice Squad.

Murray, Washington, Hill. With lot of misdirection with Harris and Ginn. Got to keep the Bears defense on there toes expecting anything. This game will be very important and physical. It will be won in the trenches.

Last edited:
Is Cadet any good at special teams?

With Washington potentially moving up the depth chart, he might not be as available for special teams duty.

giphy.gif

What about Chris Ivory? At least he had a couple decent games less than a year ago playing for the Bills.

I'm guessing Jay Ajayi and CJ Anderson are done?

Kamara should of never been getting such a heavy load and Murray only getting 4 carries a game (if that)..if Murray was supposed to be Ingram's replacement then he should be out there in two back sets with Kamara and like Ingram getting 15 rushing attempts a game.
Yeah. I agree from the start. Seeing Kamara getting way more than Murray worry me. They brought in Murray to carry the load like Ingram. Use him.

Is Cadet any good at special teams?

With Washington potentially moving up the depth chart, he might not be as available for special teams duty.
Cadet played special team when he was here. He isn't going to "wow" you like Harris now but he was reliable when he did it. Cadet is not a good runner but he is a good receiver out in the back field. I guess he is ok.

Some people acting like if they sign Cadet, he'll come in and be a starter. He would only be an option (minimal at best) if Murray or Washington got hurt.

Khiry Robinson is still out there too. I liked him better than cadet.
He has broken his leg like 3 times.. Wanna be if he plays again, it'll be the 4th?
In 2015, Robinson continued to be a part of the Saints' running back line up. In the Week 8 victory over the New York Giants, Khiry's season came to an end when he suffered a tibia fracture and was placed on injured reserve. He ended the season with 56 carries for 180 yards and four touchdowns.

New York Jets
Robinson signed with the New York Jets on March 10, 2016. Robinson was waived/injured by the Jets on September 4, 2016 after suffering a broken leg in New York's final preseason game against the Philadelphia Eagles. He was re-signed by the Jets on December 7, 2016. He was placed on injured reserve on December 28, 2016 after re-injuring his leg.

On March 9, 2017, Robinson was released by the Jets.

Some people acting like if they sign Cadet, he'll come in and be a starter. He would only be an option (minimal at best) if Murray or Washington got hurt.

He has broken his leg like 3 times.. Wanna be if he plays again, it'll be the 4th?
I'm willing to bet our (at the time) crappy medical staff didn't repair his leg properly. Hence the reason he kept getting re-injured.

What about Chris Ivory? At least he had a couple decent games less than a year ago playing for the Bills.

I'm guessing Jay Ajayi and CJ Anderson are done?

I think Ajayi would be a really, REALLY, good get for us. He'd be an awesome RB2/3 to develop behind AK and Murray. Not a big fan of CJ Anderson, though.

I say keep kamara out till drew gets back dont risk it!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom