Saints @ Bucs 10-17-10 Tailgaiting (1 Viewer)

Jtek74

saints2dashow
Reaction score
Is there anyone that is going to do some tailgating before the Saints vs Bucs game this weekend? I am going to the game (with another person from SR) and we would love to meet up with some other Saints fans!
Please let us know if ya'll will be tailgating and we will meet up, we will even bring beer! Plus we have a first timer with us and I would LOVE to show her how Saints fans tailgate!
GEAUX SAINTS!:ezbill:

I'm driving up from Sarasota early will be looking for fans in the tailgate area... Whodat baby
Man, bring a pot of those mud bugs witcha!!
Seriously though, if we can find some tailgaters we should all meet up.

we'll be driving over from south FL, there are always tons of Saints fans out at Raymond James tailgating

lsu game

Not sure where I will be tailgating for the Saints/Bucc's game but I will be at Rock-N-Sports Saturday night for the LSU game. Bar is located in Ybor City, which reminds me of a mini French Quarter. Great food, drink and friendly staff. It is the only true Saints bar in Tampa. Owner from New Orleans and that is where the New Orleans transplants view Saints games.

I just bought two tickets for my GF and I. We're not planning on tailgating so much, but we'll have booze and maybe some food. If you guys or anyone gets together, post it in here and we'll head over.

We're gonna be in section 147.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom