Saints-Bucs: Drew Brees Possible Last Game in the Superdome (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
This may be Drew Brees last game in the Dome. I am hoping that his teammates and the fans in the stands recognize this. I would love to see everyone in attendance stand and cheer: Brees, Brees, Brees when he takes the field for the first time. I hope the players on the sidelines do the same.
He gave the Saints an identity and a Lombardi.
And when we beat the Bucs , I hope it happens at the end of the game as well!

I feel like no matter how this game turns out, it will be the last game for one of these QBs. End of an era.

I kind of wondered if it would hurt or help motivation if Brees privately confirmed with the team that he’s retiring after this season. Like, would it be extra juice or would it distract them?

I kind of wondered if it would hurt or help motivation if Brees privately confirmed with the team that he’s retiring after this season. Like, would it be extra juice or would it distract them?
Perhaps it might provide extra motivation. One thing for certain alot of these players were on the 2018 and 19 team. They realize that this is perhaps the best chance in their career to get to the Superbowl.

Last edited:
At least we will know the outcome of the Packers game prior to the Saints taking the field tomorrow.

So obviously if the Packers have been upset and the Saints are about to beat Tampa, there would be no need to treat it like a last game in the Dome for Drew.

fAsZt8A.jpg

Last edited:
We’ve been spoiled watching Brees every Sunday. We deserved it. At least he’s finishing his career where he loves, with the Saints.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom