Saints buzz from Jeff Duncan (1 Viewer)

I'd say the jury is still out on if he nailed the whole thing, but he was right about O-Line being in play at #24 and we really can't know if he was right on two of the four until later.

Now I heard the same thing from Underhill about O-Line two weeks ago, but that to me only lends credibility to the fact that Duncan got info from somewhere in the organization. He just got it at least 2 weeks after Nick.

But if the Saints trade up into the first part of round two to take Taylor and take LB in the middle rounds, I have to say I will be pretty impressed with Duncan.
That would be nailing it. Saying the Saints “quite possibly” may draft OL at #24 just tells me he’s heard CSP talking in the past few weeks.

I still think we're the wall and Duncan is spaghetti. He just throws himself at us and sees what sticks.
Meh, kind of a half-cooked metaphor.:ROFLMAO:

CEH, Cam Akers, or Antonio Gibson would also work for us. But definitely in the 2nd day.
I know I wasn't the only one who knew about Antonio Gibson.

Yes I have, who is the stud LB that we drafted? Guys have flashed but they don't stay healthy. Our best LBs have been FAs

I agree but if the Saints decide to draft a LB with this personnel team, I trust them to make a good choice...that is what I'm trying to say here....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom