Saints buzz from Jeff Duncan (1 Viewer)

Edwards-Helaire seems more their style.
That’s why, if, we can trade back to the early 2nd round, CEH would be my pick there, then move on from there. We don’t have a glaring weakness, so that’s my dream scenario

If Duncan thinks we’re drafting a RB, I bet we go defense and don’t run the ball once all year.

Last edited:
If we draft a 1st round running back in a draft class this strong in positions of need SR will have a full meltdown.
Or an offensive lineman when that would be a guard, as your center and two tackles are set for years to come.

Duncan haha..... like anyone in the saints organization would give him credible information. He's guessing.
What's more likely?

1) A guy that has been reporting on the Saints for two decades doesn't have a working relationship with the Saints staff.

OR

2) You have intimate knowledge of Duncan's relationship with the Saints organization.

CEH has gotten projected to KC at the end of the 1st a few times. I think we have to take him or Swift if we are dead set on a 1st round RB, but the reality is that we could trade back to early 2nd and still grab one of the top 3 backs imo. I have to believe that they really like a RB if they take him with our current pick. There's no world where I think they should take Taylor in the first, not that I think he sucks, but he isn't being projected as a first round pick so it seems like a reach, but I'm sure their board is pretty different than mine.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom