Saints buzz from Jeff Duncan (1 Viewer)

Keep telling ya'll LBs are not as valued in today's' NFL unless they are guys that can play in sub packages on all 3 downs and cover like a Safety.... Rare types... teams rarely play with more than 2 LBs on the field anymore...

I'm pretty sure we are going offense tonight...

LB has to be the one position we have historically been awful at grading under Payton. That said, the jury is still out on the current iteration of our staff at this position. Saints have picked a couple good ones over the last few years but they've have been injury prone.

Keep telling ya'll LBs are not as valued in today's' NFL unless they are guys that can play in sub packages on all 3 downs and cover like a Safety.... Rare types... teams rarely play with more than 2 LBs on the field anymore...

I'm pretty sure we are going offense tonight...

I don't disagree with your assessment but for us right now a LB makes the most sense if the right one is there. If Anzalone had proven he was capable of staying healthy then I'd completely agree.

Honestly I'd love it if we find a way to draft Simmons, who is that kind of player you're talking about but I just don't see him falling far enough for us to get there.

I know it's not sexy but if we go offense I hope it's a stud lineman. I'm not sold on the receivers after the top 4 (Judy, Lamb, Ruggs, Jefferson) at 24.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom