Saints C/G Ruiz Jersey Number Revealed (4 draftees numbers-update) (1 Viewer)

They have Baun listed as #53 on the Saints website.

Don't know. This is the second Tweet from a local reporter that says #40, but they could be wrong:

Those graphics are from a video from the Saints' website, but maybe he changed his number after they had already done the graphics.

Last edited:
I’d bet 💵-to- 🍩 that Trautman ends up with #84 as soon as LJH is left off the final roster.

I like LB #’s in the 40’s, so that’s cool for Baun.

It’s gonna look weird seeing #2 lining up at FB and TE... but I guess I’ve seen #7 do it for a couple of years now.

*On a side note... I’ve always had #31 as my number. I noticed on the Saints roster page, #31 is assigned to FS Chris Johnson. Johnson was a player I really liked as a sleeper S prospect coming out of North Alabama last year. He’s got size, speed, and can play either Safety spot. I’m not sure when the Saints signed him, but he’s a player I’ll be tracking and pulling for.

I'm glad I'm not the only person like this.

Like cornerbacks should never wear numbers in the 40s. Defensive lineman in the 60s.
Add me to the list.

I even hate seeing linebackers with numbers in the 40 still. When I see it, I am programmed to automatically think "camp body."

ljQHUm5.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom