Saints calling Orgeron a lot (1 Viewer)

How so? From his perspective, he wants to talk up the fact that NFL teams are calling about his players. It helps LSU in recruiting.

The Saints might not like it, but he doesn't work for the Saints anymore. Beyond that, I doubt they care. I mean, don't you think every NFL team knows about all the NFL quality talent on that team? And don't you think most NFL teams are making a lot of calls to Orgeron?
Coaches calling does not do much in recruiting. Players getting selected high helps recruiting. I am sure all teams know the quality LSU has, but he did not single those teams out in his public conversation. May not be a big issue, but hope he is not tipping the Saints' hand.

Speaking of Delpit, if he does go late 1st or early 2nd, some team is getting a steal. Too bad Saints don’t needs safety.
Wouldn’t mind Delpit if the wide receiver and linebackers we want aren’t there. Delpit would be an upgrade over Marcus Williams. And Malcolm Jenkins isn’t getting any younger.
Take Delpit over reaching for a wide receiver!

More than likely, he was asked specifically about the Saints. This is a guess but that could be wrong. That said, everything is by design.

Might just be another smoke screen....

This can’t be right! The Saints are getting Jordyn Brooks or Reagor at 24, and they’re not from LSU?!?!?

It’s almost as if the Saints are lying to someone?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom