Saints @ Cards - Oct 20th 2022 (1 Viewer)

longtime lurker

Buddy D lives FOREVER!
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Ok, I will be traveling to Phoenix to see our Saints beat the Cards! Whodat! I can’t wait

If anyone else is going, tailgating, etc or anyone knows of group Tixs for the game….please post your info.

Oct 20th, Thur night game.

AAE7F7B9-8A8A-4A18-B575-C6A93125FE00.jpeg

Stubhub has some great deals on club seats and I grabbed one. Bigger seats, wider aisles, better access to beer. :) Whodat!

I'm going to the game, I haven't got tickets yet, I'm waiting for a buddy to confirm if he is going or not. I'm staying right there at the Renaissance. It's right across the street from the stadium. Looks like they have a big entertainment area right there. I imagine that is where everyone "tailgates" before games. Not sure if you remember, we met in LA a few years ago.

I'm going to the game, I haven't got tickets yet, I'm waiting for a buddy to confirm if he is going or not. I'm staying right there at the Renaissance. It's right across the street from the stadium. Looks like they have a big entertainment area right there. I imagine that is where everyone "tailgates" before games. Not sure if you remember, we met in LA a few years ago.
I do, Whodat! I’ll be staying at the Renaissance also. I love that it’s so close to the stadium. First drinks on me.

Well, it's official. I'll be at the game too. Also in the club. I'll be in section 221 with my brother in law (Cardinals Fan). I know we're driving down from his place, but I'm not sure where we will be pre-game. Or how early.

If the weather holds up, it's just a bit above average temps now, so the high will be around 88-89F, right around 3-4pm local time. The mornings have finally gotten cool. Like 70.

Just make sure you have water and keep out of the sun a bit. It can sneak up on you.

https://www.azcardinals.com/gameday/public-safety

They let you bring in one unopened bottle of water.

Has anyone heard of anyone putting together a meeting place for some pre-game fun? One of the bars right there in the entertainment district maybe? From what I've read, things get pretty crowded there on game days so not sure if it's feasible.

Looks like we're across from each other then. We'll have to meet up in one of the lounges/bars in the club.
Definitely. First drinks on me! I think as the game gets closer we’ll find some Whodat get togethers at the stadium. Should be fun brother. Whodat!

My friend has secured some tickets for us. I just don't know where they are yet. Trying to find out. But where they are coming from, they should be decent.

My friend has secured some tickets for us. I just don't know where they are yet. Trying to find out. But where they are coming from, they should be decent.
Cool, keep us posted.

We had to cancel our trip at the last minute. Let me know if you know of anyone who might need tickets to the game. I'm trying to offload ours. We have 5 tickets in Section 227 Row 7. Currently listing them on Seat Geek for less than what we paid for them. Hoping that AZ can beat SEA this weekend in order to drum up more interest in the game.

Y'all have fun in the desert. I'll be watching this one from home. Who Dat!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom