Saints @ Carolina Thursday Night Football (1 Viewer)

whodatbe

Kenner Brah!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Every year me and my friends go on road trips. Last year was Indy, great time. This year we figured we go to Carolina to dab on some panthers. Anyone else going let me know? Also we are probably going to go to the last game against ATL to send that tent off in style. Cheers!

I live in Charlotte. Attend the game every year. I don't post here often. I usually tailgate with a few friends that are Saints fans. Most of my friends and colleagues are Panthers fans though. Always welcome any new Who Dats that want to tailgate.

I'll be there. If y'all want to meet up before the game or tailgate let me know. Shoot me a text 336-383-0611

BUMP! Let's start planning! Anyone been to this stadium before? Recommendations?

I have been multiple times as I live an hour away.

Panthers fans can be really crappy. Like, some of the worst in the league. They are sore winners and losers.
Other than that, a lot to do in charlotte and it's a lot of fun at the game. I know Sunday games usually have pretty big tailgates but idk about TNF games. That's why I'm trying to link with some SR people.

My friend and I are going to the ale house as soon as we get in charlotte. Come say hey to the dude with the varsity 09 Super Bowl champions jacket. It's me. See y'all tomorrow!

Anybody coming from north of charlotte on 85, go through kannapolis. 85 is a grid lock.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom