Saints Saints-Chargers joint practice dates announced for August 15th & 16th (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
We all knew we were holding joint practice sessions with the Chargers yet again this year, but with the dates TBD. I just saw this tweet from the Chargers from a few days ago announcing the official dates and links to claiming the free tickets.

Free tickets for August 15th

Free tickets for August 16th

I know a lot of you West Coast Saints fans make it out to these in Costa Mesa, so I figured to pass along the news where y’all can finish planning and put those sick days in officially. :hihi:

Last edited:
I went last year and had fun. Part of me wants to go again this year but I’ve yet to convince myself that I want to support ANYTHING NFL related after the NFC Championship game. Maybe this won’t be a big deal since it’s free. But I’ll probably also be busy with work anyway so that makes my decision easier.

Happy to see this and will be there again!

Does anyone know if there's a way to get into the vip section? It was next to the stands but under a canopy and they got into the field to meet some players afterwards before they went to sign autographs. Part of me thinks it was just for close friends and family?

Either way.. stoked! Who Dat!?

I went last year and had fun. Part of me wants to go again this year but I’ve yet to convince myself that I want to support ANYTHING NFL related after the NFC Championship game. Maybe this won’t be a big deal since it’s free. But I’ll probably also be busy with work anyway so that makes my decision easier.

It's a bird;

It's a plane;

But, alas there's no B-Train. :-(

Well, if the B-Train can't make it, can you send a B-Shuttle so we can get some more awesome pics like last year!

Who Dat!

You all do know that a Saints-Charger "Joint" practice in California could have an entirely new meaning since legalization in that state. Just sayin.....

Mods- if this is too far on SR main board, please feel free to pull it. Thank you.

It's a bird;

It's a plane;

But, alas there's no B-Train. :-(

Well, if the B-Train can't make it, can you send a B-Shuttle so we can get some more awesome pics like last year!

Who Dat!
I’m glad you appreciated those! If I’m able to go I’ll definitely take pics and video again. I think that’ll be right in the middle of some busy stuff going on at work though so it’ll be tough to get out anyway

I added the links to claim the tickets in the OP. I see there's a limit of 2 tickets per order and a limit of 2 orders. Not sure if that means you can make 4 total orders for both days to get 4 tickets for each day or not but I don't know.

However that may be if you just "buy" as a guest. I see it says that "by logging in or creating an account you may have access to additional privileges."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom