Saints - Chargers London Game (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
What time will this game be played?

Also, what is the time difference between us and London?

I am just wondering how much it will affect our team playing in a different time zone/time...

I think the time difference is 4 hours from est, 5 from cst. I may be off an hour.

The bright side is we have a shorter trip than San Diego.

When it came out that we were playing the Chargers in this game, NFL Live reported the Chargers would probably be scheduled to play on the East Coast the week prior and leave straight for London. As far as the time difference, both teams will be there long enough for their bodies to catch up.

With a 5hr time differenc to the Central zone, an 8pm start time over there would be our normal 3pm game. Not sure what time last year's game started.

According to neworleanssaints.com it is 12:00 pm CT Oct. 26

Ok... That's what I thought. My fiance was like that can't be right... but ok :)

I just didn't know if it would be like insanely different and they would be sleepy hehe

From the Saints site:

Sunday, October 26, 2008
12:00 PM CT
Wembley Stadium; London, England
CBS

I went to Europe for the last World Cup, and I think it was a 12 hour ahead time difference (I am in Cali). You lose a day going over there, but gain a day coming back. It's kinda weird. When we came home, we left Germany about noon on a Saturday, and landed back in Cali around noon, the same Saturday.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom