Saints - Chiefs Tickets and Capacity (2 Viewers)

So glad a respected infectious disease expert has weighed in to reassure the more ignorant here! I did notice you used the term "SHOULD", a magic word used by deniers of fact, while displaying their obviously superior understanding.
That attitude is EXACTLY why the US has the highest infection/death rate of the entire world!
Lib. That is all ....

He also said that they are planning on 15,000 fan attendance for the Chiefs game

With all the doom and gloom coming from local governments and threats of going back to Phase 1, I have serious doubts that 15k are going to be allowed in by the mayor.

Honestly it wouldn't shock me if they bumped it back to zero. 😑

Better hope you get tickets if you are a Direct TV subscriber

If you have a SmartTV you can download the CBS app, free trial, watch game, cancel post game.

Hi guys, full disclosure I'm a Chiefs fan but I come in peace. Nothing but respect for the Saints and New Orleans.

My wife and I are going to be in New Orleans on the twentieth (barring some complete shutdown and flight cancellation) and would love to go to the game. Any tips on getting some tix? Willing to pay above market prices obviously with the demand and everything. Thanks guys
You are probably a nice guy and all, but I sincerely hope that you are not able to get tickets as a visiting fan, particularly when tens of thousands of loyal Saints fans aren't able to attend this year.

Sorry, not sorry.

I had tickets and went to the game, out of curiosity I checked what SeatGeek had available and was shocked how many tickets were for sale and how cheap they were... especially for only 6000 in attendance. Tickets were going for less than face value when you take out SeatGeek's cut. This was the opposite of my experience when I bought tix for the Saints Bucs game in Tampa, had to pay a premium for those.
You gotta love Saints football to sit in the Dome with 6,000 fans and no tailgating. And I do. But the internet market for tickets ain’t going to be what it was back when you could make a weekend party out of it.

3000 fans for the Chiefs game.

When I pull up the Chiefs game, there are zero tickets for resale on any site. The game is not even listed. Have the Saints gone back to no fans in the Dome? Stinks for those who have not yet made a game. I have seen no announcement. Anybody?

Tickets were just released for Chiefs game, so they should be going up any minute.

Season ticket holders, check your e-mail because the ticket lottery winners for the Chiefs game have been sent notification.

I have 4 plaza tickets but cannot attend. What’s the secondary market like?

Honestly Around 400 a ticket plus fees ... I’m also a sth but didn’t get selected... depending on how much you are willing to sell them for I’m willing to purchase at least 2 it’s my father’s birthday they game and I’m kinda crushed about not getting selected

Jelly. STH as well and wasn't selected, but was selected last minute for Atlanta and knew it was going to be held against me! I am sure you will get many requests, but happy to discuss purchasing if you are looking to sell locally.

Honestly Around 400 a ticket plus fees ... I’m also a sth but didn’t get selected... depending on how much you are willing to sell them for I’m willing to purchase at least 2 it’s my father’s birthday they game and I’m kinda crushed about not getting selected

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom