Saints - Chiefs Tickets and Capacity (1 Viewer)

Clintonrebel

Pro-Bowler
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I have season tickets and I attended the Falcons game. I recall seeing seats for sale on SeatGeek (I was looking for a few extra tickets for family members). When I pull up the Chiefs game, there are zero tickets for resale on any site. The game is not even listed. Have the Saints gone back to no fans in the Dome? Stinks for those who have not yet made a game. I have seen no announcement. Anybody?

They have not released tickets for the two games. My ticket rep said possibly the end of this week. Anyone who has already received a ticket this season, should not expect to get both games.

I am a bit worried they may not release tickets or will release less than originally planned. It looks like another round of panic is setting in across the country. For those of you who have not made a game yet this year, trust me, you won't catch the virus in the Dome if attendance is limited to 6,000. It was the weirdest feeling.

IF they allow fans and IF you get seats but are worried about the virus, make sure a Saints fan gets your seats.

I went to the last home game and its an absolute ghost town with only 6,000 fans, they should up it to atleast 20%.

I went Saints Bucs game in Tampa and it was 25% capacity and there was ample room for social distancing.

Per my ticket rep, Should be closer to 15,000 if all goes as planned. Yeah we tried to get them out by last Friday but were delayed so should be out any day now. That was as of last night around 4 pm so it’s should be emailed to you or in your account def by Friday

Per my ticket rep, Should be closer to 15,000 if all goes as planned. Yeah we tried to get them out by last Friday but were delayed so should be out any day now. That was as of last night around 4 pm so it’s should be emailed to you or in your account def by Friday
15000 would be great. and brees. vs KC. be the first time our team had any resemblance of home field advantage this year.

Got to be cleared by Cantrell and JBE first. State of Louisiana went back to Phase 2 or 2.5 or something like that.

15,000 fans will not affect Mahomes and the Chiefs offense. Best bet is to up the decibel level on the speakers with fake crowd noise and hope to not get caught and if so just pay the fine.

Amazing, the HIGHEST death rate ever yesterday & people still want to go to a damn game!
I hope nobody infects their family w/such a lax attitude.

People go out in public all the time for things and wear masks. If masks work then going to a game where you are spread out away from other people should not be an issue.

People go out in public all the time for things and wear masks. If masks work then going to a game where you are spread out away from other people should not be an issue.
So glad a respected infectious disease expert has weighed in to reassure the more ignorant here! I did notice you used the term "SHOULD", a magic word used by deniers of fact, while displaying their obviously superior understanding.
That attitude is EXACTLY why the US has the highest infection/death rate of the entire world!

Hi guys, full disclosure I'm a Chiefs fan but I come in peace. Nothing but respect for the Saints and New Orleans.

My wife and I are going to be in New Orleans on the twentieth (barring some complete shutdown and flight cancellation) and would love to go to the game. Any tips on getting some tix? Willing to pay above market prices obviously with the demand and everything. Thanks guys

Amazing, the HIGHEST death rate ever yesterday & people still want to go to a damn game!
I hope nobody infects their family w/such a lax attitude.
Trust me, you won’t catch the virus at a saints game with 6,000 fans. Whatever you are doing with your life these days is more dangerous than 6,000 people in the dome. I was there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom