Saints coach Sean Payton, QB Drew Brees tackle Mark Ingram, Boston Scott, more in Q&A (1 Viewer)

• Admin
snews.gif

Advocate Staff Report

The New Orleans Saints held the first of three days of minicamps at the team's practice facility in Metairie on Tuesday.

Below are questions and answers from coach Sean Payton and quarterback Drew Brees' sessions with reporters. Topics ranged from running back Mark Ingram, to offseason workouts, to expectations for 2018 and more.

How did Mark (Ingram) do today, coach?

“Well, I think he is in good shape. He did well. (It was) Good seeing him out here.”

Have you all had a chance to visit any more about the situation?

“No, and if we did it would be just between us, but we talked throughout the offseason.”

I've seen Tim Hightower out there as well?

“We have five guys that are out here working out for three days which is pretty common. He's just someone who we will take a look at. Obviously, we're familiar with him. I think we have a kicker, a defensive tackle, and a wide receiver. We have a number of guys that are just here on a three- day workout. It always gives us an idea of where guys are. Oftentimes it helps us with the shortlists grade.” ...

Full Story - The Advocate

Andrus Whitewing

Andrus Whitewing

Admin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom