Saints Coaches Show - Payton/Williams (1 Viewer)

StChadwick

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Payton
<embed src="http://www.4shared.com/embed/136127247/fb06ba3f" width="420" height="18" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed>

Williams
<embed src="http://www.4shared.com/embed/136130017/25428b1d" width="420" height="18" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed>

Last edited:
Holy cow, its not even over with, how do you do it.

Anyways, everyone should listen to this post by St. C just to here GW breakdown our formations, the way he grades the guys, his expectations of players, and the way he speaks. Its awesome.

He gave Ellis the game ball. Said he was dominant as a NT.

But really, everyone should listen to this.

Kinda funny that everyone wants Payton to talk about those crappy penalties, but the last time he talked about a blown call he was Fined, so I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to lose another 10-20k.

This is excellent, especially for the ones that swore we couldnt run a 3-4 and said that we didn't use a 3-4 that much. Also for the people that complain that we dont get enough sacks..but don't realize that disruption is just as good as a sack...if you get the quarterbacks timing off in his head..its just as good.

Excellent

I think TO did a pretty good job of not taking the bait that the reporter put in front of him too. I'm not saying that he is team first but from what I saw he wasn't that bad. His meltdown may be coming but it didn't come today. I'm proud of the way that Saints played and if they keep it up they may be unstoppable.

Thank you StChadwick!

Great commentaries by both coaches!! I love that Coach Williams goes into so much detail about everything. I think we have an incredible fusion of football minds on both side of the ball... exciting stuff!!

\Perpetual St. Chadwick "THANKS!" On

Holy cow, it is amazing to hear what a true defensive coordinator sounds like!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom