Article Saints coaching staff receives highest vote of confidence in NFC (1 Viewer)

Very funny worded towards the end. Saints coaches interviewed for other teams this spring... then names Dennis Allen as one.

The Saints staff is littered with experienced candidates who interviewed for head coaching jobs earlier this spring: including Carmichael and Allen, as well as tight ends coach Dan Campbell, and defensive backs coach Aaron Glenn.

We will win the Super Bowl, and two (maybe three) of our assistant coaches will be gone following Lombardi Gras 2020: Nolan, Allen, and possibly Nielsen.

Bitter-sweet, and the more I think about it, the more it sucks. But all things considered, I guess I'll take it (reluctantly).

:gosaints:

Major props for our front office turning it around. It was quite obvious that the weak link was the loyalty and our strength and condition. Payton’s loyalty to too many staff members kept us in the hole for at least two years too long and we had way too many consecutive years with an insane amount of injuries to just label bad luck.

Major props for our front office turning it around. It was quite obvious that the weak link was the loyalty and our strength and condition. Payton’s loyalty to too many staff members kept us in the hole for at least two years too long and we had way too many consecutive years with an insane amount of injuries to just label bad luck.

You're spot-on with that!

Listen to Ryan Nielsen, and compare that to what we got from Bill Johnson.

...almost night & day!

:gosaints:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom