Saints Color Rush voted best NFL uniform (1 Viewer)

As they should have been. :9:

So, who gets the award for the ugliest color rush uniforms? There are a lot of candidates. :hihi:

I once built a radio control model airplane that I covered in all white Monokote (an iron-on plastic film with heat activated adhesive) with black & gold stripes similar to the pants stripes on our Color Rush uniforms. Everyone who saw that model said it was the coolest color scheme they had ever seen. I really feel like I captured the look of our Color Rush uniforms. Or maybe I should say that our coolest uniforms captured the look of my model, because that airplane was built over 40 years ago!

When I first saw our Color Rush uniforms I already knew it was the best look ever. Because in a way I had already seen it when I was a Saints-loving little kid. :grin:

BTW - The name of that airplane model kit was "Victory". Imagine that! :hihi:

Last edited:
I knew this wasn't just our opinion, it's simply a fact. On Madden they have this deal called Ultimate Team where you build your own roster consisting of past and present greats. Well you can also use any uniform you want and most people use the Saints color rush.

It's so cool to see the Saints as a popular team on Madden. Back in my day NOBODY played with the Saints on purpose, even Saints fans.

Rams puke yellow uniforms
Second only to the hideous Seattle puke green ones.
The Seahawks uniforms look as though someone threw ink on a big pile of mucus. With the Rams, it's a big pile of baby diarrhea. Admittedly, it's a tough choice.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom