Saints come in 6th in PFF Offensive Line ranking (1 Viewer)

That explains your reasoning throughout your post ROFL I knew there had to be some logical explanation for such football ineptitude, sorry that happened to u bro ROFL

Yeah Bro! u tell em hoos the lojicalest! ROLF

Keep em coming bro, so u got me and others telling your idea was insane LOL Now that u are out of ridiculous excuses and names all you have left is pictures? Mad bro? :)

Didnt mean to beat u down like that starting to feel bad now , well not really :p

Keep em coming bro, so u got me and others telling your idea was insane LOL Now that u are out of ridiculous excuses and names all you have left is pictures? Mad bro? :)

Didnt mean to beat u down like that starting to feel bad now , well not really :p

How old are you? who else called my idea insane? I'll wait.

Yeah Bro! u tell em hoos the lojicalest! ROLF

What exactly is ROLF? Hmmm ill take a stab, you are rolling on the laughing floor? Man I must be so far under your skin you dont know what your typing do u? Actually that makes more sense than signing Bushrod to a high dollar LT contract and moving him to RT.
:lolpoof:

What exactly is ROLF? Hmmm ill take a stab, you are rolling on the laughing floor? Man I must be so far under your skin you dont know what your typing do u? Actually that makes more sense than signing Bushrod to a high dollar LT contract and moving him to RT.
:lolpoof:

Wow. I was making fun of you.

This exchange is literally causing my IQ to drop.

You win, Broski.

Wow. I was making fun of you.

This exchange is literally causing my IQ to drop.

You win, Broski.

Amen to that, I am not above holding to my word though so lets end the debate like this if your willing as I would like to post more of my displeasure in some Roger Goodell threads atm just hearing our 2nd round pick has been "officially" reneged.

If it turns out you are right and Bushrod is moved to RT to start the season after being signed (by any club) I will come back here and eat all the crow you can dish out. If he is signed and not even considered for a RT position I will take a "you were right" and be happy with it.

Peace

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom