Saints coming home after the Patriots game! (1 Viewer)

No2DC

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Why? Sean is milking this road environment thing a little too much.

ceds77

Veteran
Reaction score
I agree....I do not understand why they did not come back after the game last week or at minimum after Panthers game.

saints4eva

We are the Who Dat Nation-we will always persevere
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score

I agree....I do not understand why they did not come back after the game last week or at minimum after Panthers game.

It's a head scratcher. But there must be a good reason for it. I am just glad they're going back home.

26ISTHEMAN

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Power is still iffy in parts of NO metro area. I know people who had power but lost it this week, and I'm sure SP doesn't want to risk a power outage in the middle of film study/game prep. Probably just being overly cautious.

jasonsw

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
If N.O can get through these next two games the rest of the sesson will seem easy by comparison.

efil4stnias

Play at your own risk
Reaction score
It's a head scratcher. But there must be a good reason for it. I am just glad they're going back home.

depends on where these guys live....some out toward River Parishes, others in NOLA, others on Northshore.

As anyone who owns property, you will want to do SOMETHING to handle claim, fix up etc etc. Stores still not fully stocked due to supply/logistics issues so all of that is simply added distraction they dont need. Another week or two and things should be more "settled" and routine settled and they can still go about daily life ( players families i mean )

jasonl55

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I see this as a way to keep the team chemistry together. By keeping the players in at TCU, it allows them to focus on football. It is a bonding process.

When they return to New Orleans, they will have to worry about houses and damage and other stuff that takes their focus off of playing the game.

Just my thoughts.

Reaction score
I thought this was a Cantrell thing. I never heard of this being solely a Saints thing about when they would return.

Dan in Lafayette

Staff member
Administrator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I thought this was a Cantrell thing. I never heard of this being solely a Saints thing about when they would return.
Practice facility in Metairie. The dome is a different situation. As of now the game is a go.

SweetT

Old alias known as FLASH
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Is Louisiana still a bigger Covid hotspot than Texas? I’m honestly asking. If so, then the amount of visiting can be limited while on the road.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom