Saints coming up on Around the Horn (1 Viewer)

I honestly see 40 as tough this week, but I still see us winning.

If the Saints get out of the gates fast, they might get in the Bills' heads. With all the hype of the Saints' "HIGH POWERED OFFENSE," if they score early, the Bills' defense might start playing tight, and that plays into Brees' hand.

It is probably going to be a tough game. We'll see. :scratch:

:gosaints:

Everyone bought us! Yay! If Jackie McMullen from Boston was on there, she would have said we're lucky or something. I ****ing hate her! she sucks at life!

I definitely think we'll win, but I'd be surprised to put up 40 pts again. Final score 31-20.

I hadn't realized the Bills defense was ranked 28th so far. I will say it makes me feel better to know that. I still expect it to be a tough game, especially being in Buffalo, but I'm feeling more confidant knowing the Bills "D" is doing that poorly, especially considering they were playing lowly Tampa last week.
Of course, the real challenge will be on our defense to stop the Bills offense who has been pretty good so far.

if its raining and they still score over 40 i will definitley be impressed

It's totally possible. I lost the Fantasy Football Super Bowl last year by .1 because I started McNabb over Rivers and that was the week when it made sense to do that. If that receiver scores the TD I would win by over 6, or if I started Rivers, who was facing a rainy day, then I would have won by over 10-15.:covri:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom