Saints coming up on ESPN First Take (1 Viewer)

Very good segment. I liked the defensive highlights they show and was especially surprised at the praise Skip Bayless hurled upon us.

He jumped on the badwagon after week 1.

Also pointed out the defensive win yesterday showed a more well-rounded team than thought - can get the win without Brees's arm. Also talked about the Jets game as the potential best in the AFC facing off against the best in the NFC.

<embed src="http://www.4shared.com/embed/136053422/2fa50d66" width="480" height="380" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed>

I didn't really get what the brother on the inside was trying to say when he was praising the Giants. Something about "will Payton make that call in like Coughlin will" or something and then said the Giants have proven playoff success under Eli and we don't. We did go to the NFCCG in 2006 did we not?

The whole using past accomplishments to prop up a current team escapes my logic anyway.

<embed src="http://www.4shared.com/embed/136053422/2fa50d66" width="480" height="380" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed>

this is the first time you have ever let me down :'(

:hihi:

I didn't really get what the brother on the inside was trying to say when he was praising the Giants. Something about "will Payton make that call in like Coughlin will" or something and then said the Giants have proven playoff success under Eli and we don't. We did go to the NFCCG in 2006 did we not?

The whole using past accomplishments to prop up a current team escapes my logic anyway.

He was challenging payton's play calling, but I don't think he was putting too much behind it. Just trying to justify his case. They probably decided one person would doubt the saints because it's the status quo in media coverage.

Living in Atlanta, I have to put up with the "2 Live Stew-pids" during the first part of my drive home. Can't stand those 2 idjits. But it's either them, or a couple of rednecks on the other sports talk radio show.

You guys don't know how good you have it with WWL ... really.

i understand where he was coming from with the giants being a proven team the past few years and haven't really done anything that would be enough for the saints to unseat them as #1 in the nfc.

however, he had a profoundly mentally challenged way of making his point. even going as far as to cite stats that contradict his point.

I can't argue against the Giants being the best in the NFC right now,especially cuz they already won the big game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom