Saints coming up on ESPN First Take (1 Viewer)

Saints coming up on FirstTake in a few mins!

FYI to those who want to watch, personally I don't like Skip & the rest, but they are going to talk about the Saints on FirstTake ESPN2 in a few mins.

Skip and one of the brothers took Saints as the best in the NFC. The other brother took the Giants.

None of them buy the Jets as a superbowl team with Sanchez, who despite all the hype, has had his bad moments. Skip says the Titans gave the game away with fumbled kicks, which I guess is true.

Already saw the first time, Skip and one of the Stews say the Saints are the best team in the NFC and the other Stew says the Giants are the best because of what they have done in years past. The question was who is the best team in the NFC Giants or Saints

Thx for recap. I don't have to do it now. Just watch. :hihi:

No problem enjoy man, its been a while since us as Saints fans can sit back and enjoy what others say about us! It almost made me cry.....:ezbill:

That was awesome.
Skip and one of the brothers said we are best in nfc. Other brother said we are really good but giving edge to giants because of past.
Skip says he is so impressed at how we won with defense and pounding the rock.
They also said it seems like anyone can run well in this offense

wow, I'm surprised, two out of three picks Saints best in NFC over Giants, not that I'm surprised in our Team, just these guys usually hammer us down, but I like what they had to say & they also recognize that the next game with the Jets is going to be huge & that they are not totally sold on the Jets yet.

Very good segment. I liked the defensive highlights they show and was especially surprised at the praise Skip Bayless hurled upon us.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom