Saints convert TQS contract (1 Viewer)

I feel like a signing of some sort is coming. I just wonder if it's a LB or WR.

James Washington is a former 2nd round draft pick who has been rumoured to be looking for a trade. He was the best WR in college football one year. Unfortunately for him he is caught behind Juju, Johnson and Claypool. I think he would be a serious upgrade at the position and has impressed any time I have seen him.

We have freed up a ton of cap space.
Wonder if they are going to try and extend some people, make a trade or simply take the cap savings into next season when we'll need it.

We have freed up a ton of cap space.
Wonder if they are going to try and extend some people, make a trade or simply take the cap savings into next season when we'll need it.
We really have not. We have freed up very small amounts, probably just to have some flexibility in case of injury.

Hmm.somethings afoot
OpulentLinearKissingbug-size_restricted.gif

They should have converted it into a health insurance policy.
As sickening and tiresome as it is with TS, and for a few years with Terron Armstead... funny but truthful post. Has anyone ever really realized how we seem to always be like the #1 snake bitten team in the league when it comes to injuries, like all the time???

Through all the moves and extensions we've made since the offseason started we've freed up nearly 12 million in cap space.
That seems like a good bit to me.
Still have less than $2 million in cap space (per OTC, Spotrac has about $4 million). Remember we traded for Roby and extended Lattimore

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom