Saints/ Cowboys Gameday Thread (1 Viewer)

7:00.....11 HOURS TO WAIT...I CANT WAIT...I guess i will have to just watch the kitty cats game and get good and drank watching the panthers loose so i can be super excited to watch tonight..i cant wait..i am driving my wife nuts.......WHI DAT!!!!!

Ok, usually the games come on at 3am here in Korea. But the fact that this is a Sunday night game, the game will come on at 10:30am...So, I took a day of leave. Cannot miss this game!! And, well this sorta gets Monday out of the way......5 more days and I am home in New Orleans!!!

Drew and I have tickets to the LSU/Texas basketball game here in Houston tonight, so it was sort of a bummer that the Saints/Cowgirls game got switched. Now there's another bittersweet aspect to the day....two of my three kids are sick (AGAIN -- we just can't seem to ditch these germs!!), which means it may be problematic to leave them with a sitter tonight. I volunteered to stay home with them so that Drew could go to the game, assuming they're still feeling lousy by later this afternoon. So the upside is that I may get to see the Saints play, but the downside is that I'd be home with two sick boys and a little girl who is going through a supreme brat phase right now....I'm not sure which of us would be getting the better end of the deal, frankly!! :dunno:

Double edged sword for me today. Im so used to firing up Saints radio and the pregame, and watching a 1:00 game. Now I gotta wait til much later. And, ill probably not get much sleep tonight. On the other hand, today I get to eyeball all the other games on the ticket.

Whatever.

WHODAT!!

Child #2 has spiked a 103 degree+ fever (bummer), so it looks like I will be skipping the LSU/Texas bb game tonight (major bummer) and staying home to watch the Saints (not a bummer), with 2 sick kids and the bratty daughter (bummer again). I'll have the notebook fired up in front of the HDTV, and I'll see y'all in chat tonight (also not a bummer, but rather quite fun).

As long as we don't have to end up at a doc-in-the-box or the emergency room tonight....yeesh, I wish I could get these kids all well at the SAME TIME.

Aikman just said that Saints could very well win tonight....I'm absolutely shocked to hear him say that.

Geaux Saints!

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom