Saints/ Cowboys Gameday Thread (1 Viewer)

interception!!!!!!!!!! woo hoo........ What happend to ESPN's DARLING Romo ???? I hope this game is all over ESPN and Sean Salsbury has to say something good about us....

Don't expect much....they'll probably talk about LT (deservedly so) and then probably Vick because they actually won today...

I'm so sick of these ***clowns I don't care what they think. I'll take us being overlooked all the way to the promised land.

Second Primetime game and Second team we blew out on National TV, can we get some love? just a lil..

Alright guys. It's been some fun. Going to go and enjoy the fourth. This is what we've lived for for a long time. Savor it. We may or may not get the respect we deserve now, but we know what's what. The next two months are going to be a blast!

Gotta go ... I think I hear Dandy Don singing in my shower. Something about turning out the lights ....

Split MVP...LT & Brees...they have to do it.

i was thinkin the same thing earlier....... it would be unfair not to split it between the both of them. they are having amazing years. but if they dont split it, you would have to give it to LT.

ok, payton....stop calling pass plays.....just run the ball now.

They are putting 8 in the box. Payton isn't going to get conservative and let Dallas have a single ounce of a chance.

I can't believe we are questioning Payton right now, Seriously.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom