Saints Cowboys may move to 7pm (1 Viewer)

rickyjones

I’ve always believed.
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Dallas Morning news had a small article saying that the Saints Cowboys has a good chance to move to Primetime. Decision to be made Monday, but I think a win vs ATL and it will seal the deal.

Reaction score
I figured we'd get the Sunday night game anyway. Dallas is still the most popular team in the country and no one really hates the Saints. On top of it all both teams are doing well.

Penguin

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Crap. If it moves to a night game, I lose my tickets.

AARPSaint

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Crap. If it moves to a night game, I lose my tickets.
That's the downside of the flex scheduling. It seems really unfair to me to cause someone to lose tickets because of the time change. Unfortunately, it's not clear that the NFL cares about the individual ticket holder.

CoolBrees1

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I agree...I believe if the Saints win in Atlanta Sunday...we'd be a cinch to get the prime-time slot against Dallas...these two teams will be battleling for division titles....and should make a good match-up due to the fact that Coach Payton is a Parcells protege....should be a good game.....

st. dave

All-Pro
Reaction score
I echo CoolBrees' statement. We only make the move to Sunday night if we beat Atlanta!!

Here's to hoping!

st. dave

SeanBateman

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know if I like it. I was really hoping to get another night home game, like the last game against Carolina. If we get this one moved, there is little chance of that.

Saint James

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know if I like it. I was really hoping to get another night home game, like the last game against Carolina. If we get this one moved, there is little chance of that.
I doubt that will greatly affect the last game, especially if we are neck and neck with Carolina. They'll put anything on TV that will positively effect the ratings.

Dre

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
that would be perfect! I am working that entire day anyway, but if it is on national tv I can watch some of it:)

Jay Black

Banned
Reaction score
wait a minute

me and my mom just bought tickets to this game from a season ticket holder

if they change it to 7pm does that mean we can't get in the game with the tickets we bought before the flex change??

Pure Energy

Rethink Everything
Reaction score
It would be nice, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Here's who we're up against that week. I think the Indy/Jacksonville game might be big (except two small markets) and Balt./KC (Small markets again) and finally the SD/Denver games are going to be the competition. The Panthers/Giants could be two division leaders. I also wouldn't rule out the New England / Miami game.

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="left">Atlanta at Tampa Bay</td><td align="left">1:00 p.m.</td><td align="left">117</td><td align="left">107</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="left">Baltimore at Kansas City</td><td align="left">1:00 p.m.</td><td align="left">130</td><td align="left">119</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="left">Buffalo at N.Y. Jets</td><td align="left">1:00 p.m.</td><td align="left">152</td><td align="left">152</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="left">Indianapolis at Jacksonville</td><td align="left">1:00 p.m.</td><td align="left">122</td><td align="left">181</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="left">Minnesota at Detroit</td><td align="left">1:00 p.m.</td><td align="left">118</td><td align="left">118</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="left">New England at Miami</td><td align="left">1:00 p.m.</td><td align="left">110</td><td align="left">143</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="left">New Orleans at Dallas</td><td align="left">1:00 p.m.</td><td align="left">147</td><td align="left">147</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="left">N.Y. Giants at Carolina</td><td align="left">1:00 p.m.</td><td align="left">153</td><td align="left">153</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="left">Oakland at Cincinnati</td><td align="left">1:00 p.m.</td><td align="left">144</td><td align="left">144</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="left">Philadelphia at Washington</td><td align="left">1:00 p.m.</td><td align="left">146</td><td align="left">123</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="left">Tennessee at Houston</td><td align="left">1:00 p.m.</td><td align="left"> </td><td align="left">158</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="left">Green Bay at San Francisco</td><td align="left">4:05 p.m.</td><td align="left">110</td><td align="left">125</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="left">Seattle at Arizona</td><td align="left">4:05 p.m.</td><td align="left">130</td><td align="left">147</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="left">Denver at San Diego</td><td align="left">4:15 p.m.</td><td align="left">143</td><td align="left">123</td></tr></tbody></table>

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
woohoosaint Saints won, Tulane Green Wave won, the rest of the NFCS lost and the Cowboys lost Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 15
Dago Cowboys vs Saints 2006 Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 5
If crowd was allowed, Saints fans would've dominated at Raiders home opener, forecast shows Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Cincy Saint Film breakdown - Saints defense takes away the middle from Brady and the Bucs Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 0
Drew Brees, Saints a good bet in Las Vegas on Monday night Saints RSS News Feeds 0
No fans in Superdome for Week 3 vs. Packers, but Saints 'hopeful' to have fans for Chargers game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
CSC Podcast: Saints @ Raiders Game Preview Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Payton encouraged by Ruiz progress, Saints run defense Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Kicking game quality is ace in the hole for Saints Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints @ Raiders: Key matchups include Marshon Lattimore against the speedy Ruggs Saints RSS News Feeds 0
CSC’s Fantasy Start/Sit: Saints vs. Raiders, what to do with Emmanuel Sanders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
mdharper MNF Raiders at Saints Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 1
Saints social media reactions to Joe Burrow’s Thursday Night Football debut Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Film Study: Saints defense faces tough test in Josh Jacobs Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Saints activate Washington off COVID reserve; Thomas DNP SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus Saints Thursday Injury Report: 2020 Week 2 at Las Vegas Raiders... Five New Orleans players listed in Thursday's report SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus Saints starting receivers Thomas, Sanders miss practice SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus Saints-Raiders Preview SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus New Orleans Saints prepared to forge ahead if Michael Thomas cannot play SR News Page Articles 0
Michael Thomas injury: Here's what Saints did on 13 snaps without star WR in Buccaneers game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Is the Saints defensive line primed for a big 2020? 'We could be special' Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints preparing for 'hard bubble' in Las Vegas, can't go 'roll some dice' due to coronavirus rules Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints At Raiders Thursday injury report: Michael Thomas misses practice Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints activate RB Dwayne Washington from reserve/COVID-19 list Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints Michael Thomas, Marcus Davenport miss practice; Sanders absence not injury related Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Thomas, Davenport out while Ruiz, Williams return to practice for Saints Saints RSS News Feeds 0
ktmoze Week 2: Saints Injury Report with Thomas, Davenport Listed Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 18
Friends said 'Why the Saints? Nobody likes them!' But this Canadian became a Who Dat anyhow Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus New Orleans Saints legend Marques Colston announced as 2021 Louisiana Sports Hall of Fame inductee SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus Broncos poach Saints practice squad LB Anthony Chickillo SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus Saints Defense at Raiders Offense Preview SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus Nine former Saints among the 130 Nominees for the 2021 Hall of Fame SR News Page Articles 0
jasonsw Saints Which unexpected Saints player will make a big play on MNF? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 34
Saints-Raiders get 'The Killers' halftime show on MNF, but they won't be at Allegiant Stadium Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints-Raiders featured in ESPN’s multi-network presentation Monday night Saints RSS News Feeds 0
4 daily fantasy players from Week 2: Saints vs Raiders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Film Study: How Saints rushing offense lines up vs. Raiders rushing defense Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Film Study: Saints secondary faces young Raiders passing attack Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Interview with the Enemy: Las Vegas Raiders expect to upset Drew Brees and the Saints Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Five questions before Week 2: New Orleans Saints at Las Vegas Raiders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
New Orleans Saints rookie roundup: Week 1, Roach shines, Trautman plays Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Fleur-de-Links, September 17: Saints still looking good in overall polls following week 1 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Interview: WDSU-TV’s Sharief Ishaq on Saints, Tulane, LSU, Pelicans Saints RSS News Feeds 0
gummbo70114 Rewatch Tampa versus Saints game on NFL network at 7 PM central time Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 15
Dan in Lafayette Saints presently 8.5 million under the cap Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 29
KingNene The Saints focus on Special Teams wins them ball games. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 17
Gentilly504 Over or Under(ratings)for Saints Monday Night Game? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 5
Dan in Lafayette WATCH: Baldy's Breakdowns highlights Saints offensive line vs. Bucs SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Saints vs. Raiders: 3 Things to Watch in Week 2 SR News Page Articles 0
Emmanuel Sanders says Saints and Brees are unified, ready to pick up slack for Michael Thomas Saints RSS News Feeds 0