Saints Cowboys may move to 7pm (1 Viewer)

It would be nice, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Here's who we're up against that week. I think the Indy/Jacksonville game might be big (except two small markets) and Balt./KC (Small markets again) and finally the SD/Denver games are going to be the competition. The Panthers/Giants could be two division leaders. I also wouldn't rule out the New England / Miami game.

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="left">Atlanta at Tampa Bay</td><td align="left">1:00 p.m.</td><td align="left">117</td><td align="left">107</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="left">Baltimore at Kansas City</td><td align="left">1:00 p.m.</td><td align="left">130</td><td align="left">119</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="left">Buffalo at N.Y. Jets</td><td align="left">1:00 p.m.</td><td align="left">152</td><td align="left">152</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="left">Indianapolis at Jacksonville</td><td align="left">1:00 p.m.</td><td align="left">122</td><td align="left">181</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="left">Minnesota at Detroit</td><td align="left">1:00 p.m.</td><td align="left">118</td><td align="left">118</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="left">New England at Miami</td><td align="left">1:00 p.m.</td><td align="left">110</td><td align="left">143</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="left">New Orleans at Dallas</td><td align="left">1:00 p.m.</td><td align="left">147</td><td align="left">147</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="left">N.Y. Giants at Carolina</td><td align="left">1:00 p.m.</td><td align="left">153</td><td align="left">153</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="left">Oakland at Cincinnati</td><td align="left">1:00 p.m.</td><td align="left">144</td><td align="left">144</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="left">Philadelphia at Washington</td><td align="left">1:00 p.m.</td><td align="left">146</td><td align="left">123</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="left">Tennessee at Houston</td><td align="left">1:00 p.m.</td><td align="left"> </td><td align="left">158</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="left">Green Bay at San Francisco</td><td align="left">4:05 p.m.</td><td align="left">110</td><td align="left">125</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="left">Seattle at Arizona</td><td align="left">4:05 p.m.</td><td align="left">130</td><td align="left">147</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="left">Denver at San Diego</td><td align="left">4:15 p.m.</td><td align="left">143</td><td align="left">123</td></tr></tbody></table>

Baltimore/KC - I just don't think NBC's gonna go with this one.

New England/Miami - No.

Denver/SD - They already flexed their first meeting. And they flexed Denver-Seattle next week, they're not gonna give Denver 3 flexed games out of four.

Indy/Jacksonville - Our real challenge.

NYG/Carolina - Possibly, but our game has more star power.

So if we win Sunday, it's basically gonna come down to us and Dallas versus Indy and Jacksonville and I think NBC is gonna go with the Reggie Bush/TO, Romo hyped, Parcells-Payton game.

wait a minute

me and my mom just bought tickets to this game from a season ticket holder

if they change it to 7pm does that mean we can't get in the game with the tickets we bought before the flex change??

They should honor the tickets without any problem Jay.

Don't forget, Fox and CBS can "protect" a game each. So, the division leader games might not be available for the switch.

wait a minute

me and my mom just bought tickets to this game from a season ticket holder

if they change it to 7pm does that mean we can't get in the game with the tickets we bought before the flex change??

Nah, that shouldn't be a problem.

I think the Saints game vs. Dallas will be the Flex game.

You got......

1) "America's Team" the Dallas Cowboys
2) "America's New Team" the New Orleans Saints (everyone's second favorite team)
3) T.O.
4) Reggie
5) Brees on fire
6) Romo playing well
7) Both teams WILL be 7-4

Why? :dunno:

Because I have a prior business commitment that night. The tickets will still be valid, I just can't use them. Since they were given to me by a business associate, I have to return the tickets if I can't use them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom