Saints Cowboys may move to 7pm (1 Viewer)

rickyjones

I’ve always believed.
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Dallas Morning news had a small article saying that the Saints Cowboys has a good chance to move to Primetime. Decision to be made Monday, but I think a win vs ATL and it will seal the deal.

I figured we'd get the Sunday night game anyway. Dallas is still the most popular team in the country and no one really hates the Saints. On top of it all both teams are doing well.

That would be incredibly allsome™. I have to work that Sunday afternoon.

Crap. If it moves to a night game, I lose my tickets.

That's the downside of the flex scheduling. It seems really unfair to me to cause someone to lose tickets because of the time change. Unfortunately, it's not clear that the NFL cares about the individual ticket holder.

I agree...I believe if the Saints win in Atlanta Sunday...we'd be a cinch to get the prime-time slot against Dallas...these two teams will be battleling for division titles....and should make a good match-up due to the fact that Coach Payton is a Parcells protege....should be a good game.....

I echo CoolBrees' statement. We only make the move to Sunday night if we beat Atlanta!!

Here's to hoping!

st. dave

I don't know if I like it. I was really hoping to get another night home game, like the last game against Carolina. If we get this one moved, there is little chance of that.

I don't know if I like it. I was really hoping to get another night home game, like the last game against Carolina. If we get this one moved, there is little chance of that.

I doubt that will greatly affect the last game, especially if we are neck and neck with Carolina. They'll put anything on TV that will positively effect the ratings.

that would be perfect! I am working that entire day anyway, but if it is on national tv I can watch some of it:)

wait a minute

me and my mom just bought tickets to this game from a season ticket holder

if they change it to 7pm does that mean we can't get in the game with the tickets we bought before the flex change??

It would be nice, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Here's who we're up against that week. I think the Indy/Jacksonville game might be big (except two small markets) and Balt./KC (Small markets again) and finally the SD/Denver games are going to be the competition. The Panthers/Giants could be two division leaders. I also wouldn't rule out the New England / Miami game.

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="left">Atlanta at Tampa Bay</td><td align="left">1:00 p.m.</td><td align="left">117</td><td align="left">107</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="left">Baltimore at Kansas City</td><td align="left">1:00 p.m.</td><td align="left">130</td><td align="left">119</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="left">Buffalo at N.Y. Jets</td><td align="left">1:00 p.m.</td><td align="left">152</td><td align="left">152</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="left">Indianapolis at Jacksonville</td><td align="left">1:00 p.m.</td><td align="left">122</td><td align="left">181</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="left">Minnesota at Detroit</td><td align="left">1:00 p.m.</td><td align="left">118</td><td align="left">118</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="left">New England at Miami</td><td align="left">1:00 p.m.</td><td align="left">110</td><td align="left">143</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="left">New Orleans at Dallas</td><td align="left">1:00 p.m.</td><td align="left">147</td><td align="left">147</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="left">N.Y. Giants at Carolina</td><td align="left">1:00 p.m.</td><td align="left">153</td><td align="left">153</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="left">Oakland at Cincinnati</td><td align="left">1:00 p.m.</td><td align="left">144</td><td align="left">144</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="left">Philadelphia at Washington</td><td align="left">1:00 p.m.</td><td align="left">146</td><td align="left">123</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="left">Tennessee at Houston</td><td align="left">1:00 p.m.</td><td align="left"> </td><td align="left">158</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="left">Green Bay at San Francisco</td><td align="left">4:05 p.m.</td><td align="left">110</td><td align="left">125</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="left">Seattle at Arizona</td><td align="left">4:05 p.m.</td><td align="left">130</td><td align="left">147</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="left">Denver at San Diego</td><td align="left">4:15 p.m.</td><td align="left">143</td><td align="left">123</td></tr></tbody></table>

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom