Saints Cowboys-Who's coming with me? (1 Viewer)

rickyjones

I’ve always believed.
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I now live in Dallas and will be at the game on Dec 10th and was hoping to have many other Saints fans with me at Texas Stadium. This is a huge game for NFC playoff rankings and is a very driveable distance from New Orleans. I want to tailgate like I used to on Girod St. and beat the Cowgirls into the ground. Whose
coming with me? I'm in Sec 23, row 13.

I will be there with my brother, who lives in Dallas and loves to antagonize Cowboys fans, especially since we have owned them over the past decade and a half.

I'll be in Dallas, on vacation, but we cant find affordable tickets. I'll need to find a Saints-friendly sports bar.

I'll be in Dallas, on vacation, but we cant find affordable tickets. I'll need to find a Saints-friendly sports bar.

Well, I wish I could make it there but I have the same problem you have with the money so we'll be here in Houston raising hell at either Ragin Cajun's sportsbar on Gessner and Westheimer or Woodrows on Chimney Rock and Richmond!

8 of us coming from Austin and Arkansas. See ya'll there!

The MAT (McKinney Ave. Tavern) on McKinney in uptown Dallas is very Saints friendly. With this being a night game vs. the cowboys I'll bet it is on about 10 tv's including the big screen. Plenty of Saints fans there, but Cowboy fans will definatly outnumber Saints fans this time.

Barring some kind of miracle, I'll be at a bar watching the game.

i will be in there soon as i find the right tickets . im in the mist of cowgirl fans every day so i got to go to this game is ebay the only way to get tickets for a decent price?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom