Saints Cowboys-Who's coming with me? (1 Viewer)

im lookin for 4 tickets for Saints fans for that game. Can anyone help me. We need to turn that place into Mardi Gras on Sunday night.

I will be there. Just got tickets from one of my wife's brokers. Don't know what section yet but my flight gets in that Sunday at 2 PM and heading straight to the game.

Tickets are expensive-try stubhub and seats.com ebay is also an option but tickets are going for about $150 and up each.

I'm going we should all meet up and go into the stadium together yelling WHO DAT!!

Im there with my son... I have 2 extra tickets for some buds who had to back out... somthing about a family X-mas party... Wimps..lol... email me at broddie@email.uophx.edu if interested in the tics... Section 33... looks like the corner of the endzone...

Is there a place where everyone is meeting to tailgate?

I'll be there, with a cowboys fan, Sec. 21 row 19 on the Dallas side.

I'll be there with 6 other Saints fans....plus the bus...lets get together again and tailgate...section 115 row 2. Staying at the Hilton on stemonds freeway across from the dallas trade mart.

It's been a few years...As I recall parking at Texas Stadium is confusing to say the least... Can we figure out where the best place to park and tailgate.. especially since the bus is coming... Any Dallas Saints fans out there that can offer suggestions?

I know there are Blue parking passess (closest, about $60 only available to cowboys season ticket holders) red parking passes (about $35-$40 and a decent walk) and Cash parking (farthest away)Blue and red Passess for sale all over the net so if we can designate a spot that would be cool.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom