Saints cuts according to PFT and analysis from Underhill (1 Viewer)

Saints 4 life

⚜ Falcons Suck ⚜
Reaction score
New Orleans is keeping four undrafted rookies on its initial 53-man roster: guard Landon Turner, wide receiver Tommylee Lewis and cornerbacks Ken Crawley and De’Vante Harris. Also, tight end Chris Manhertz, a converted college basketball player, made the cut.
Congrats to these guys. Its gotta be something special going undrafted and making an NFL roster. Make us proud.

RB25

Veteran
Reaction score
The roster is ALMOST exactly as I had it. Only miss was Mabry; I had Richardson in. I still think we will get an OL before week 1 (hopefully Sitton).

Cougar 1

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
The roster is ALMOST exactly as I had it. Only miss was Mabry; I had Richardson in. I still think we will get an OL before week 1 (hopefully Sitton).
Two things were against Richardson. With Rankins down, we needed more depth at DT. But Obum, though still raw, is just too athletic to cut, and was doing a nice job in setting the edge against the run.

Carey

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Bobby Richardson didn't make the team? That's a surprise. He was one of the few that stood out on last year's defense to me. Shows what I know.

AL_Bundy

Oldschool Saints Fan
Reaction score
The one that surprised me was Bobby Richardson. I thought he was a pretty solid player, and had the versatility to play either DE or slide inside to DT.

I certainly thought he had more value than Mabry, but the coaches see them a lot more than I do.

tthier2

O.G. Bobby Johnson
Reaction score
We really overrate Richardson on this board. He has been pretty much non existent this preseason

RetroMcBananaFace

AKA: retrobanana
Reaction score
Ashaad Mabry has been one of my favorite "camp beasts" the last two years. Awesome to see he made it. Love Manhertz too. Disappointed for Richardson who I thought always played well.

Boondock

Veritas Aequitas
Reaction score
How many goats, did Marcus Murphy have to sacrifice to the football gods, to not get cut? Holy crap!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom