Saints D needs to know Jack (Duncan Article re: OLB) (2 Viewers)

Knowing in advance it's an article by duncan I just can't bring myself to click on it. Just as well, since this sounds like his typical captain obvious ramblings anyway, with a middling dose of negativity thrown in just because.

Hey duncan, if you don't have anything to say, do us all a favor and just quit.

I like how Duncan talked about 3-4 defenses in the past and didn't mention that the Saints had one of the best collections of 3-4 linebackers in the league at one point.

I'm not a Duncan fan in the least, but I thought it was good article. For those not familiar with the 3-4, it may have been insightful. I didn't really find it negative in any way, just honest. We do need one of those four guys to step up and take a hold of the position and produce.

I understand the hate of Duncan, but as his articles go, this one was good. :shrug:

I guess ESPN and Ol Roger didn't like him kissing their *** during the pay for performance drama, which is why he still writes for Times Picayune. Seriously though, I wish he would do an interview here on SR.com so I could ask him one question, "what does Rogers ******* smell like".

I'm not a Duncan fan in the least, but I thought it was good article. For those not familiar with the 3-4, it may have been insightful. I didn't really find it negative in any way, just honest. We do need one of those four guys to step up and take a hold of the position and produce.

I understand the hate of Duncan, but as his articles go, this one was good. :shrug:

One people broke it down and some have a history with Duncan on here, he does come off as a pessimistic reporter....we are shaping a new defense we have brought along new players and are giving current players an opportunity to play to their strenghts and ability so we must find out who will play were and who will be that important piece to this defense as the passing rushing OLB or "Jack". Will Smith, Junior Galette, Rufus Johnson are the guys vying for that spot, Martez Wilson is the perfect player for the SAM spot and Butler can play both positions.

What I got from the article was just that we have to find who fits were.

I guess ESPN and Ol Roger didn't like him kissing their *** during the pay for performance drama, which is why he still writes for Times Picayune. Seriously though, I wish he would do an interview here on SR.com so I could ask him one question, "what does Rogers ******* smell like".

Probably alot like Drews, I think at certain times of the day they all smell simular. Unless ofcourse he bleaches regularly. :shrug:

I don`t give Jack you know what about his article. Why is Duncan still the Saints beat writer for the TP I`ve seen more positive content coming from ESPN or NFL network compared to Duncan.

Is everyone done whining about Duncan?

Can we raise the level of discussion and have a meaningful conversation about the importance of the position referenced?

I'm sorry, but I can't take anything Jeff "Scooter" Duncan writes as something worth taking seriously. Dude has zero cred with me. I'd like to see him become the beat writer for the Falcons.

:gosaints:

I don't read any articles any more that have his name attached. I checked this thread out to see if others felt the same.

I don't read any articles any more that have his name attached. I checked this thread out to see if others felt the same.

I'm with you. As long as people keep clicking on his work, he'll keep writing it.

jack, joker Lb, well the future looks bright for Rufus Johnson, not only is he huge and athletic, but every day at mini camp you hear him making plays, and if he continues through training camp, LOOK OUT NFL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom