Saints defense breaks top 10 (1 Viewer)

their run defense isn't bad, its just that they always play awful QBs so the teams have to run. its like the opposite of us: our run defense isn't incredible, its just we can go up by 14 points really quickly and teams have to pass.

their run defense isn't bad, its just that they always play awful QBs so the teams have to run. its like the opposite of us: our run defense isn't incredible, its just we can go up by 14 points really quickly and teams have to pass.

Giving up to 250+ yards on the ground to the cowgirls is reason for concern against a good rushing team. I.E. The Saints

Win or lose, we will be a better team for having played the Giants.

Can we beat them? If we win the turnover battle, I think we can.

I'll take our WRs against Corey Webster any day. They have a great DL so we'll have to keep that in mind when passing also.
I think that we will be just fine, but Corey Webster is a very very underrated cornerback. In fact, he was probably one of the best cornerbacks in the nfc last season.

Giants may not have faced great qb's making their pass d look good, but they are #1 cause they got the job done. On the flip side, it's not like we've played against Peyton, Brady, and Eli in our first four games either, so the same could be said about us. They face JaAwful next week so they'll come in with great numbers. Will be a great test for both passing d's to see who is really better.

giants are the team that got the easiest games from every 4-0 teams ...

thats why I think we will roll over them easy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom