Saints defense in epic collapse hands MVP to Matt Ryan (1 Viewer)

Let him win it and then collapse and choke in the playoffs like always.

117 qb rating
38 TDs, 7 Ints
4900+ yards

All important #2 seed sewn up.

Rodgers has a shot to make a case for himself on national TV tonight, but I do believe the race is over.

Well deserved candidate. I can't deny it. It's a damn shame that both Newton and Ryan could have MVPs before Drew. I'm still ****** off about the 2009 robbery!

Why do I feel like you would have also been one of the first ones posting a thread complaining about a meaningless win costing us 7 spots in the draft?

I wanted Brees to have a 5 touchdown day, I didn't care about a win or a loss, other than ruining Atlanta's chance of the bye week.

Well deserved candidate. I can't deny it. It's a damn shame that both Newton and Ryan could have MVPs before Drew. I'm still ****** off about the 2009 robbery!

You are correct, well deserved.

Why do I feel like you would have also been one of the first ones posting a thread complaining about a meaningless win costing us 7 spots in the draft?

Because we didn't just lose. Forget what the final score was this another beatdown and Drew and the offense put on a poor display. And this win was more important than a draft pick.........keeping another ring out of the division is what great teams do. We don't do that and played with fire for years.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom