Saints defense in epic collapse hands MVP to Matt Ryan (1 Viewer)

Saint Kamara

Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score
117 qb rating
38 TDs, 7 Ints
4900+ yards

All important #2 seed sewn up.

Rodgers has a shot to make a case for himself on national TV tonight, but I do believe the race is over.

On the bright side.... Matty falls short of 5000 yards
and won't be mentioned in the elite clubhouse

So if Cam and Matt both have an MVP before Brees...how long till Winston gets one? [emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So if Cam and Matt both have an MVP before Brees...how long till Winston gets one? [emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've said it before- the first time Winston has an flashy season, he's going to get the MVP.
Brees will never win one. He's a victim of his own success. He'd have to have a season that breaks every single season record and we'd need to have the best record in football for him to be considered.

It's just the way it is.

If anything, I loved watching how completely inept the falcons offense was as the Saints mounted a furious come back. The derpy bird couldn't move the ball when they needed to.

Playoff teams aren't gonna spot them 35 points in the first half before finding their pulse.

I've said it before- the first time Winston has an flashy season, he's going to get the MVP.
Brees will never win one. He's a victim of his own success. He'd have to have a season that breaks every single season record and we'd need to have the best record in football for him to be considered.

It's just the way it is.
That sure didn't help in '11..

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom