Saints Defense! It's Time To... (1 Viewer)

st. jon's

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
SAINTS DEFENSE! IT'S TIME TO... CREATE SOME TURNOVERS.

The corners need to step up and actually get a few interceptions. How about a "pick six"? We haven't seen that this year. How about a half dozen sacks or more from the the defensive line? We haven't seen that this year either.

Man, I would love to see this defense play with some real intensity this Sunday afternoon. Wouldn't it be nice to see them start swarming around like they did back on the Monday Nighter?

IT'S TIME TO BRING IT BOYS!

(My whole fantasy football season is riding on the SAINTS DEF/ST's perfomance this weekend. So I "Believe"!)

An interception would be nice. Gore should fumble around the goal line. Im sorry to hear your season is coming down to whether or not the saints defense can perform.

Well, I do have LT and Harrison, so it's not that bad. But I do need them to show up and give me 10 points or more.

I have a feeling the D is going to show up big today. Don's ask me why, but it's just a feeling I have. Let's hope it comes true, and this team can pull together a little tighter this week. If we can get every phase of our game on track, we will be unbeatable.

When is the last time a CB made a pick?

Well I looked it up and they do have one this year, but it was on New Year's Day vs. the Tampa Bay Bucs. Juran Boldin picked off Chris Simms during the final game of last season.

You know what's really sad, Mike McKenzie hasn't had an INT since WEEK ONE OF LAST YEAR!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom