Saints Defense (1 Viewer)

Black Knight

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Wilmington, NC through Afton, VA (from Vidalia,LA
Hi Mike,
As usual.....thanks for your insight into our team. I look forward to each "Ask Mike" responses as you always tell it like it is. I put alot of credability into this site as it is all about the Saints and their players and for someone out of town and out of state, it means a lot.

My questions: I saw the Eagle playoff game last night on NFL Network. What a great year the Saints had in 2006.......some of us waited a long time for games like that one. In the review of the game, it seems like the Bears executed what all of us saw in the Eagles game in terms of our defense. The Bears used double moves to get free and it seemed to me that Fred Thomas fell down a bunch in both games. With the new additions to the defense, are we better, worse or about the same? It seems that we have to be better with the additions at CB, Safety, LB, and DT. Question #2: How much will we miss Joe Horn? He was a good leader but really started to show his age with the injuries. Do you think our WRs will continue where they left off last year? You always hear of a decline in some young players second year..............

Thanks for taking time to answer my questions...........God Bless, Black Knight

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom