Saints defensive rankings (2 Viewers)

Saint Kamara

Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score
3rd in sacks
4th in interceptions
10th in QB Rating (we were in the bottom 5 just a few games ago)

Yardage

1st vs the Run
12th vs the Pass

Rams...... 296.4
Colts....... 298.1
Bucs....... 300.3
Saints..... 302.2
Steelers.. 306.9

8th in Points given up (22.2 ppg)

Too bad we didn't run the clock out, the Falcons got 52 cheap yards on that last drive, otherwise we would have been right at about 297 yards a game given up.

What an exciting turnaround, or perfect time to sync. It’s really fun watching the defense fly around out there. Ball awareness, tackling and pressure has sky rocketed these last 4 games or so.

What an exciting turnaround, or perfect time to sync. It’s really fun watching the defense fly around out there. Ball awareness, tackling and pressure has sky rocketed these last 4 games or so.
I've always cringed when the defense would get on the field.

Now I look forward to it.

Need to bookmark this thread for the start of next year, just in case DA is still here and hasn't been fired by Payton, as was widely predicted in the first few weeks (and I doubt I would have argued against it).

It seems like DA needs a few weeks to gel. I believe we have had the same discussion / rants at the beginning of the last few seasons. Will next season be the same?

Or, do we lose DA to a head coaching job next year?

Need to bookmark this thread for the start of next year, just in case DA is still here and hasn't been fired by Payton, as was widely predicted in the first few weeks (and I doubt I would have argued against it).

It seems like DA needs a few weeks to gel. I believe we have had the same discussion / rants at the beginning of the last few seasons. Will next season be the same?

Or, do we lose DA to a head coaching job next year?

if he becomes a head coach, I hope the saints play his team in the first three weeks of the season before his team gels

This is not the same defense we started with. They are a championship defense now. If they play like this no team can beat us. Including the chiefs

I am very impressed with the job our secondary did with Latt out.

There was a few coverage sacks.

Great job for our entire team!

One of the best statistical indicators of teams making a run at the Super Bowl and winning it is QB Rating differential.

Right now, we have a 20 point spread.

Offense = 110
Defense = 90

That portends well.

In the last 3 weeks, we have stepped it up big time

Offense = 105
Defense = 52

In 2009, when we won the Super Bowl, we had one of the greatest differentials in NFL history

Offense = 106
Defense = 69

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom