Saints @ Denver (1 Viewer)

Saintvan

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Who's thinking about going to this one? We are as it's the closest and always wanted to see a game in Denver. Anyone from around this area and know of some good places to stay and what to see?

I believe that our little bayou gang has earmarked this game as our annual Saints away game.
I was just in Denver a couple of weeks ago to catch a hockey game. I suggest trying to get a room at the Red Lion. It's basically across the street from Invesco. All other downtown Denver hotels are across the interstate and a nice walk from the stadium.

I'll be there. Hoping for a Broncos/Saints and Avs/Flames extended weekend!

Good advice about the Red Lion, thanks.

I am in Denver right now visiting my sister.. I will keep my eye on this thread. It may be the perfect reason to come back. This is an amazing city and a wonderful area.

My friend & his wife are Broncos fans and have been out the last 3 or 4 years to Denver home games. We all decided this would be a great chance for us all to vacation together since I'm a longtime Saints fan and my fiancee has been transformed into one. So we'll be there.

While it isn't set in stone yet, I plan to make this game. I live just a few hours south so it would be a nice trip. Barring anything unforeseen, I'll be there...

booked trip 350.25, ticket purches122.00 get to watch my saints live priceless GEAUX SAINT,WHO DAT!!!!!

Hey guys I was actually thinking of going to this game with a buddy. I think it would be fun to check out Denver. How are Denver fans? I've never really heard anything about rude Denver fans so I think the game could be pretty enjoyable. Also how do you get tickets for the game? I couldn't find much online. I'd be flying in from NY ad I've never been to Denver. Hopefulyl there's stuff to do in September. My family has Saints tickets to NO but if I have to fly out anyway it would be fun to check out another city.

Hey guys I was actually thinking of going to this game with a buddy. I think it would be fun to check out Denver. How are Denver fans? I've never really heard anything about rude Denver fans so I think the game could be pretty enjoyable. Also how do you get tickets for the game? I couldn't find much online. I'd be flying in from NY ad I've never been to Denver. Hopefulyl there's stuff to do in September. My family has Saints tickets to NO but if I have to fly out anyway it would be fun to check out another city.

I called the broncos and they tolle3d me that they only sell thier tickets throught a ticket broker. Try going to superbticketsonlin.com ,thats where i got my set@ 102.00ea.sec 539 row 13 see ya there(I hope).PS I booked my trip throught expidia.com cost was 350.25 per person @the curtis hotel(air fair and room ).Good luck. GEAUX SAINTS:9:

I called the broncos and they tolle3d me that they only sell thier tickets throught a ticket broker. Try going to superbticketsonlin.com ,thats where i got my set@ 102.00ea.sec 539 row 13 see ya there(I hope).PS I booked my trip throught expidia.com cost was 350.25 per person @the curtis hotel(air fair and room ).Good luck. GEAUX SAINTS:9:

Thanks for the tip. Do you (or anyone else here) have any advice about things to do in Denver? I've never been which is why I'm interested in seeing a game here. I'm looking for food, things to do, where to stay etc advice. Living near NYC now, visiting Denver seems very appealing.

Last edited:
Thanks for the tip. Do you (or anyone else here) have any advice about things to do in Denver? I've never been which is why I'm interested in seeing a game here. I'll looking for food, things to do, stay etc advice. Living near NYC now visiting Denver seems very appealing.

Try going to citysights/drnver.com theirs plentyof info.Also go to denver,co.com,I found a restorant called pappadeaux 7520 east progress plc.greenwood village,co (303)740-9449.Don't know how far it is from the place i'm staying at .I heard that thie are restorants that serve wild game meats,ie: moose,elk,deer,ect.can't wait to try some of that.:9:

Try going to citysights/drnver.com theirs plentyof info.Also go to denver,co.com,I found a restorant called pappadeaux 7520 east progress plc.greenwood village,co (303)740-9449.Don't know how far it is from the place i'm staying at .I heard that thie are restorants that serve wild game meats,ie: moose,elk,deer,ect.can't wait to try some of that.:9:

Thanks for the link. Yeah that type of restaurant sounds interesting. I went to one like that in Finland and had reindeer..was pretty good!

If anyone knows of any tailgating that will take place for the game, i'd love to know. I'm fairly new to the city but anxious to the Saints in person again.

I'll be there with our group of 5. My sister recently moved there and it's supposed to a great place for a roadtrip.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom