Saints' DL coach leaves for Duke (merged) (1 Viewer)

The defensive line, when it came to passing downs, was very bad. If getting a new coach for the d-line will help, then so be it. Good luck to him at Duke.

Be careful...the ones on here that evidently like porous mediocre defenses led by barely successful college coaches will be all over you.

red_x_mark.jpg

Hopefully we'll go after Jim Bates, who has experience at every position on the D side, but his expertise is on the D-Line.

Hobby seemed to give better effort from a coaching perspective and certainly as a player than some of our d-line. nuff said.

yay
maybe we can get a coach whos goal isn't to help our players get a job at sonics, but to help get them in shape

Even though I cannot provide a link, I stand by the post. The announcement will probably not be made by the Saints until their replacements are found.

Thanks Dan. I just had not heard more than the rumor that was floating around. I have to say I'm not upset by this move at all. Payton drives me crazy sometimes on game day but.........Go Payton......right the ship:hihi:

good luck. I hope we have the best defense in the NFL next season. Can we find one?

What? C'mon. Who cares about Kansas? And a BCS game? Don't they have like 300 of them these days? Sorry, don't see the connection to a poor Saints defense. Speaking of the college level the Saints Defense played about at a Div 2 level this year.

No sense in kicking someone when they are down. While no one disagrees that change was due, it is low class to applaud someone else' s misfortune,

No sense in kicking someone when they are down. While no one disagrees that change was due, it is low class to applaud someone else' s misfortune,

When did I kick someone that was down?

If I were to say Good Riddance you worthless piece of garbage then ok maybe so. I only said Good Riddance meaning I was glad he is gone. BIG BIG difference.

I also fail to see where his misfortune is. Quite the opposite actually. He is a highly compensated coach who has the ability to pick and choose what his next move it. In this case he chose to go where is he is going.

Anyway -- I think you guys being to free with the use of calling someone low class. That my friend is pretty low...

Nice!! Good riddance dude. Anybody going to Duke has very LOW expectations and abilities regarding football.

yup.

Sounds to me like he was fired but to be nice the Saints gave him an opportunity to find employment elsewhere and Duke was the only team that wanted him.

Good riddance is right..this guy stunk for us, and I'm sure he'll continue to stink for Duke which shouldn't be a problem because its Duke football, they're used to stinking.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom