Saints' DL coach leaves for Duke (merged) (1 Viewer)

longtime lurker

Buddy D lives FOREVER!
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Good bye. I can't say I am upset because of the way our D played this year. Dline was a problem.Maybe the new coach will come in and tell Grant and Smith something about there weight.

Nice!! Good riddance dude. Anybody going to Duke has very LOW expectations and abilities regarding football.

this dude coached at Georgia before us, he is a great guy and i wish him well

They played very well last year so I wouldn't put the blame on him. I think injuries to Young and Grant, along with Thomas being even more out of shaped, made them play poorly at times this year.

Hobby was good enough to help get this team to the NFC Championship game last season. I wish him thanks and the best of luck.

Nice!! Good riddance dude. Anybody going to Duke has very LOW expectations and abilities regarding football.

[Mod edit] Marion Hobby spent most of his career in the college ranks and likes coaching there a lot. Further he got his first start alongside Cutcliffe and coached at UM with him. He remains close to Cutcliffe and decided to re-enter the college ranks with Cutcliffe at Duke.

[MOD EDIT]

Hobby was good enough to help get this team to the NFC Championship game last season. I wish him thanks and the best of luck.
^^^^^^^

That? See, that shows good character. Anyone else have any? After seeing some of the other posts in this thread, it's no wonder people want to bring in guys like Pac-Man Jones.

Some of yall might wanna look into Prozac.

Your statement is out of line man lacks class. The def line was the best thing about our defense and your statement doesn't reflect well on yourself as a fan.

Bye. last year was good but this year is awful. change is needed defensively and offensively. Def. coordinator & LB coach need to leave after this bad season.

Wow. I thought the same thing...except for the good riddance part. Duke football is a joke- all the crappy Dukies around here disappear from Sept thru early Dec. I understand loyaly to Cutcliffe and all, but this will be like all the other Duke "recommittment to winning football" stages: A putrid failure. Sounds like a poor decision unless our guy felt like he might be canned....

That? See, that shows good character. Anyone else have any? After seeing some of the other posts in this thread, it's no wonder people want to bring in guys like Pac-Man Jones.

Trading Reggie Bush for him? :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom