Saints Saints doing just fine with Brees sidelined again by injury (1 Viewer)

Nightshade

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Cool record to have.

Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan is tired of seeing Cam Jordan.
The Saints defensive end has sacked Ryan 21 times in his career — an NFL record for most sacks by one player against a single quarterback.
“He’s been a great player for a long time,” Ryan said. “Unfortunately, I’ve gotten to know him a little too well over the years.”

I think I saw the saints / falcons game at 2.5.
That's not much considering the outcome of the last game. Looking like Lutz for the game winner.

We are going to miss a lot of impactful players.
But lets see. I think we are one of the teams with the most depth

Our only enemy right now are trap games and overconfidence.

Looking through our thread titles of best weapons, best backs, etc., I'd say it's cheese eating week for fans. Let's hope the players are staying off SR lol. (Heck we are even wondering if the refs don't stuck anymore. In case any of them are reading this, you do still)

And I'm not knocking it. As fans we should be soaking up the moment but the players stilk have a lot of work ahead

It’s good to hear Matt Ryan giving some props to his crazy uncle CJ, the one who always gives him noggin noogies at Christmas.

Looking through our thread titles of best weapons, best backs, etc., I'd say it's cheese eating week for fans. Let's hope the players are staying off SR lol. (Heck we are even wondering if the refs don't stuck anymore. In case any of them are reading this, you do still)

And I'm not knocking it. As fans we should be soaking up the moment but the players stilk have a lot of work ahead
With how the Falcons played the Raiders, and knowing the Raiders beat us in week 2, I don’t think we will overlook this rematch.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom