Saints - Dolphins in London 2017 (2 Viewers)

What happened? They sold out already?

Apparently only single tickets left in the premium section (today's pre-sale). There is another pre-sale on Thursday (non-premium) and then general sale on Tuesday. Trying to clarify if there are only single tickets left period.

Ridiculous you can't select your seat, or even block/side of the ground.

Apparently only single tickets left in the premium section (today's pre-sale). There is another pre-sale on Thursday (non-premium) and then general sale on Tuesday. Trying to clarify if there are only single tickets left period.

Ridiculous you can't select your seat, or even block/side of the ground.
Non premium sold out too. Go figure. They shouldn't even have a sale to the general public. What a joke. Probably wholesalers like Stubhub snapping all the tickets up.

So what's the best bet on tickets right now? Stubhub UK, or are there better means/methods?

Are you determined to have your ticket before you visit? if not then waiting until close to the day is a good idea. Sellers on Stubhub get itchy feet and lower their prices. There will also lots of touts by the stadium selling tickets.

Are you determined to have your ticket before you visit? if not then waiting until close to the day is a good idea. Sellers on Stubhub get itchy feet and lower their prices. There will also lots of touts by the stadium selling tickets.

I don't need the best deal. In general, here in the states I'd wait til right before. But for 4 tickets abroad, I'm willing to pay a little more for security in advance.

I don't need the best deal. In general, here in the states I'd wait til right before. But for 4 tickets abroad, I'm willing to pay a little more for security in advance.

I'm jumping back into this thread. I'm planning to take my daughter for her 25th birthday. I do need to buy plane tickets first but would like to have game tickets before jetting over the pond. Your experience has been easier to get tickets once there?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom