Saints - Dolphins in London 2017 (1 Viewer)

With New Orleans getting a direct flight to London next year, I could very well end up going! Certainly is cheap to fly there post-Brexit.

Definite possibility.

Just some real early pre planning.......are ge flights approximately $1900 round trip per person?

Very interesting... Seeing how I'm travelling 3,200 miles to take in the 49ers' game next weekend, surely I can dial it back/travel a mere 2,500 miles in the other direction next fall. :D

Probably won't be until mid-April when the rest of the schedule comes out.

Thanks mate. My girlfriend has been suggesting for a while that we should go to Europe next year, so this could be an opportune time.

Equally, my mate and I were considering going to Louisiana around October/November for two or so weeks (ideally over a stretch featuring Saints @ home, Saints away against a divisional rival and Saints @ home before we leave). It's now conceivable I can do both in the one hit - London with her before meeting my mate in NOLA.

Fingers crossed anyway!

How much are the tickets for the games there? I'd imagine it should be fairly cheap?

I'll be there as well and we have to get some kind of SR meet arranged.

FYI the game will almost certainly be no later than early November, as I'm pretty sure every other London game has been held by then.

The weather is likely to be a bit cooler here than it would've been in Miami though...

Tickets for London games usually go for around 100€ for a decent seat.

I cant wait. Although I come over every year to see the Saints, having a game in my backyard just makes it so much better.

Probably won't be until mid-April when the rest of the schedule comes out.
No, it'll be much sooner than that. They schedule the international series games early, we'll know the exact date and venue before the end of this year, and probably sooner rather than later.

I'm in! I went last time as well. Good atmosphere at the Wembley (which is a huge stadium)

When will tickets go on sale?
Let's hope it's at Wembley; could be at Twickenham (which isn't bad, but I prefer Wembley personally).

Going by previous years, they put 'season' tickets (for people going to all the international series games) up in December/January (those went on sale 15th December 2015 for this year's games), and individual game tickets about a month after (this year, the most expensive seats (i.e. sideline and Club Wembley) went up on the 19th January, with all category tickets going on sale on 21st January).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom