Saints - Dolphins in London 2017 (2 Viewers)

For those of you who are die-hard fans of the Premiership, when would next season's schedule get released? If I'm crossing the pond to see the Saints, I might as well try to check out a game or two. No specific club per se, but my brother is a huge Liverpool fan, and I'd love to rub it in his face that I went there, etc. :D

For those of you who are die-hard fans of the Premiership, when would next season's schedule get released? If I'm crossing the pond to see the Saints, I might as well try to check out a game or two. No specific club per se, but my brother is a huge Liverpool fan, and I'd love to rub it in his face that I went there, etc. :D
Around June/July the schedule will be announced which will then be changed pretty quickly again when TV picks are done. It will be interesting to see how it works because my club (Tottenham) are moving in to Wembley for the season so that we can complete our new stadium. I will be surprised if Tottenham play at Wembley the same weekend as an NFL game.

Just had an email notification that tickets go on sale next week:

Premium pre-sale tickets on 31st January
Non-premium pre-sale tickets on 2nd February
All other tickets on 7th February

Good thing I get paid next week!

With tickets going on sale tomorrow....

Anyone know if you need to set up a separate Ticketmaster UK account? I couldn't get my US credentials to work.

With tickets going on sale tomorrow....

Anyone know if you need to set up a separate Ticketmaster UK account? I couldn't get my US credentials to work.
It's a separate NFL side account on the Ticketmaster website effectively so yes you will do.

So where does one go to buy tickets?

And why is it that Stubhub and the like already have specific tickets on sale?

And of the four games to be played in London, the tickets for the Saints game have the most highly priced.

So where does one go to buy tickets?

And why is it that Stubhub and the like already have specific tickets on sale?

And of the four games to be played in London, the tickets for the Saints game have the most highly priced.

Single game pre-sale tickets go on sale via UK Ticketmaster site at 10am UK time tomorrow (for Premium seats) and then on Thursday (for other/most seats). I think you need an access code for the pre-sale, which I got by registering advance interest on the Ticketmaster website. Might still be possible to get a code somehow (not sure). General sale is 7 February.

I have different Ticketmaster accounts for US and UK, so think you probably need to register for a UK account.

Tickets on Stubhub now are likely to be from season ticket holders (for all 4 London games) or Club Wembley debenture holders who get tickets for all events at Wembley.

Typical that these tickets would go on sale the same week as I can buy my ticket for the league cup final. :covri:

I'm going to have to try and find a ticket closer to the time.

Depends what you want to do. For transport to the stadium you want to be around the Metropolitan line which in central London takes you through Finchley Road, Baker St, Kings Cross, Farringdon, Moorgate.

The Tube system is very good so if you're central it's pretty easy to travel to Wembley easily.

Outside of central London but on the right tube line, there isn't much choice. NW London is probably the least affluent area of London. Uxbridge would probably be my choice if you're looking for cheap location and easy to get to the stadium. If you want a mixture of cheap, nice place and relatively easily to get to the stadium I would suggest Ealing.
I've always used Premier inn in Edgware for Wembley trips. It's not far from Wembley (few miles) , Canons Park tube station is close by which is only a few stops from Wembley. And Edgware tube station is on the northern line which will take you straight into central London.

Never paid more than £70 a night, which for London is very cheap for somewhere not half bad.

Typical that these tickets would go on sale the same week as I can buy my ticket for the league cup final. :covri:

Good luck at Wembley for the COC. I hate going there for football.

They pretty much always have some returns going on sale about a month before the game, e.g. I picked up tickets for the 23rd October Giants - Rams game last year, on 20th September. So there's a decent chance there'll be more tickets for this game going on sale, I'd guess late August, early September.

So for anyone who can't get a ticket now, you can probably get one then. If you're on twitter, follow @NFLUK, that'll be where they'll announce any more sales (and I'm sure someone will give a heads up here too).

That's mine and a friend's ticket sorted. Block 212! Damn I've missed watching the saints play in person! The last time was the Saints v Vikings game in the Dome 2015. Whodat!

There is a crew of 25 thus far that live in Atlanta who are die hard Dolphins making the trip. Self included. Would love to party with Who Dat nation. Don't plan on winning this one fellows!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom