Saints Draft Grade v 1.0 (1 Viewer)

Just think, if our FO used draft simulations and average mock position instead of a scouting dept, not only would they save money, they would vastly improve their draft grades... Championship
I really dont know why the Saints have a scouting department. All the answers needed are avaliable to em for free on this site or for 10 bucks if they want to make a donation

On Pete Werner: “he’s white, and his name doesn’t sound very cool”. 😂

Seriously... If Werner was a black dude, I don’t think Louis Riddick would have classified him as a “2-down LB”.
He’s a lunch pail guy. A gym rat. A real student of the game.

Hey didn't Pete's great great great great grandfather Pop Werner invent football? ;)
"We need a LB, so that's good, but he's white and his name doesn't sound that cool"
I spit coffee and leftover beer from the night before onto my screen when I read this part!
Great stuff Drago!!!!

Ian Book doesn't even have a cool name. I like football not literature, BUST.

Drago, the jokes on me. I totally bit on that. The second read was very funny. Best post in awhile.:applaud:

Can we please merge all these armchair draft grades into one thread?

They are hilariously ill-informed, and sweet Jesus there’s way too many of them.

Truth is, no one knows how these pics are going to turn out. No one. Not even the actual guys drafted, they don’t even know.
This thread has shown me that many people don't actually read the op. I guess they see the title and immediately comment without reading anything. There's just no way you read this thing and think it's serious. I mean come on, I said that I had spent literally minutes analyzing Paulson Adebo's highlight tape.

I bet I could do a Saints Draft Grade version 2 and people would still wouldn't get it lol.

Not saying Ian Book is Drew Brees by any means, but the Saints did some really good things with a previous 6 foot QB with an average arm.
He's being facetious.
Why have a forum at all?
Changing an A, B, C, D, or F to an I doesn't nullify discussion. It's just one letter. I don't necessarily prescribe to his train of thought for discussion purposes, but he isn't wrong. We don't know how these guys will pan out.

Not saying Ian Book is Drew Brees by any means, but the Saints did some really good things with a previous 6 foot QB with an average arm.
I didn't have to even look to see who clowned you. Clown #1 on this board is not a Saints or Brees fan...He is here for Winston and Winston alone. So any mention of anyone playing QB other than Winston draws a clown from him. Clown #2 will sweep in and do the same here shortly.

He's being facetious.

Changing an A, B, C, D, or F to an I doesn't nullify discussion. It's just one letter. I don't necessarily prescribe to his train of thought for discussion purposes, but he isn't wrong. We don't know how these guys will pan out.
Of course everyone knows that we don't know how people will pan out. But they also have the right to be skeptical about certain draft picks or positions that are selected. That is completely fair game for an internet forum such as this one. And let's be real...if we all have to wait a complete 3 years to discuss anything...nobody is going to care about discussing things at that point. The interest is NOW. If people want to put a meaningless grade to support their opinions on the draft...who cares? Fans investment in the draft and feeling that they are as well informed as they can be on prospects and team needs is a good thing and a healthy thing for a forum.

I didn't have to even look to see who clowned you. Clown #1 on this board is not a Saints or Brees fan...He is here for Winston and Winston alone. So any mention of anyone playing QB other than Winston draws a clown from him. Clown #2 will sweep in and do the same here shortly.
Send in the clowns

I never had high expectations for this draft, so I never went off the rails. Who knows, we may have a couple of surprises in this draft and UDFA. I will be like free money.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom