saints draft mock (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
1st round:
saints trade the 10th pick to the bears for the 19th and the bears 3rd round pick, or trade down anywhere from 15-20 and pick up a second 3rd round

with the new first round pick they draft Leodis Mckelvin, CB, Troy

--2nd round: saints select curtis lofton, MLB, Oklahoma

if lofton is not available then draft one of highsmith, conner,erin henderson, jerod mayo, balmer, pat sims, adibi in that order of who could be available

-3rd round: with their first 3rd round selection take trevor laws, DT, Notre dame

with the second 3rd round pickfrom the trade, they select Philip wheeler, LB, Georgia Tech, unless someone like adibi or a steal is there or erin henderson

-4th round: they select chevis jackson , CB, LSU and if he is not available they take patrick lee, CB, Auburn, whichever is rated highest of the two, unless another steal is there

-5th round- take whatever safety or whoever is the best prospect available

i think this would be a great draft because they would get all of their positions of need and everything and that is unlikely but would be cool if that happened

It's a pretty good mock and I like to Lofton pick a lot, but you don't address offense at all. I also agree that a saftey like Dominque Barber for example is a good pick in the 5th round.

Jackson is bad corner. Lofton and wheeler are ilbs, we need an olb too

Best Mock Draft Yet:

Round 1: We Have No Idea

Round 2: We Have No Clue

Round 3: We Trad..oh Wait.. We Have No Idea

Round 4: Guess What?? We Still Don't Know

Round 5: Catching On Yet?

Round 6: Hmmmm.....wanna Take A Guess?

Round 7: Our Only Drafted Starter! Most Probably

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom