Saints draft NT Johnathan Jenkins (1 Viewer)

Anyone think the Saints originally traded with Dolphins to take Damontre Moore, but Giants snatched him right before our pick?

Anyone think the Saints originally traded with Dolphins to take Damontre Moore, but Giants snatched him right before our pick?

Doubt it. Teams know what the picks are as soon as they are turned in... not just when they're announced on stage.

Georgia

John Jenkins, a defensive tackle from Georgia who is viewed as a potential first-round NFL draft pick, says he has worked so hard since the end of the college football season that he’s lost 38 pounds and is now down to 332.

I was alright with the Armstead pick, but really wanted Jenkins. But knew OT was a huge need and went with it, now I'm excited as can be about moving back up and getting Jenkins. Love his size and ability at the nose. Also means that Hicks will be moved over to the other DE spot and a line of Hicks/Jenkins/Jordan seems pretty good to me.

cbs had him as the 8 best DT. 6-5 360, big dude!

Nobody in the history of the NFL draft has made a trade with another team BEFORE actually making the pick.

Nobody in the history of the NFL draft has made a trade with another team BEFORE actually making the pick.

Ok, my mistake. Thought TV graphics were in synch with TV video, but I guess it wasn't.

The best thing about this pick is it lets us move Hicks to DE!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom