Saints Draft Super Boils 2019 (1 Viewer)

Very doubt Drew will be there. At least not in the public eyes

Planning to go to the Draft Super Boils with a friend. Excited to be able to meet some players in person for the first time, and would make my day even more if Drew Brees will be there. Anyone knows?
Have you ever been before? You know if he was ever there in the past? Just curious. I haven't been. I assume if he's there that you'd be able to at least meet him and get an autograph or something. How much does it cost for this?

Has anyone been able to send their tickets to someone else (using the Seatgeek app)? I purchased 2 tickets, but later found out I will not be able to attend. I tried to give them to someone else by using the 'send tickets' feature in Seatgeek. From my end, it seems to work, but the individual I'm trying to send them to gets the message, "Seats are not available for transfer."

Has anyone been able to send their tickets to someone else (using the Seatgeek app)? I purchased 2 tickets, but later found out I will not be able to attend. I tried to give them to someone else by using the 'send tickets' feature in Seatgeek. From my end, it seems to work, but the individual I'm trying to send them to gets the message, "Seats are not available for transfer."
I do this all the time. You may just have to wait until June, after the payment deadline.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom